It is now midnight, and I’ve just began my writing journey- again.
I’ve been trying to write in this blog for half a year now, to little fruitition. I really hope I can continue and be a good blogger. I hope I can share things that are really going to help you guys!
So, as a way of getting to know me better, here a few things about myself:
- I absolutely LOVE Korean food. Or at least, what I’ve had of it
- I do not like West Side Story at all. I think it’s dumb and corny
- I love to read the scriptures- especially the Book of Mormon
- I am planning on serving a mission very, very soon
- I speak 1.6 languages. I hope to learn at least 5.5 someday
- I love apples
- Yes, I am a Shinigami
- I also really like Anime, if you didn’t just get that hint
- I am 5’4″
- I used to play 5 sports
- I love to dance and will be a Latin ballroom dancer someday
- I am a Korean Caribbean mix
- I have a first degree black belt
- I am a member of the Church of Latter Day Saints (duh)
- My phone screen is horribly shattered
- I live in Utah
- I love to hammock
- I love to read
- I am currently reading, “Me Talk Pretty One Day” by David Sedaris, an essay
- I am 20 years old
And there you have it! 20 things about me!
I hope that through this journey, you can learn more of me and about my life and what I have to say.